Cost-Effective Printing Solutions
Acu-Data is a full-service printing solutions provider. We are committed to finding the best solutions available to meet your needs at an affordable price.
Delivering effective printing solutions requires a lot of specializations. Every client, industry, audience and project presents a unique set of challenges. You require a print vendor with the resources, experience, and a commitment to understanding your needs in depth when looking for help finding the right print solutions.
Our printing services include:
- Offset & Digital Printing – full color, spot color, and more
- Design & Artwork – print prep, graphic design, logo design, and more
- Corporate Collateral – business cards, envelopes, letterheads, and more
- Brochures & Flyers – corporate brochures, pocket / mini brochures, folded flyers, and more
- Large Format Printing – tradeshow display graphics, banners, signs, and more
- Stamps & Labels – Label rolls, custom stamps, and more
- Direct Mail – EDDM, postcards, promotional mailers, and more
- Fulfillment & Warehousing – forms storage, shipping, and inventory management
- Finishing Services – cutting, folding, padding, packaging, numbering, drilling, and more
Why Choose Acu-Data?
As a full-service print vendor, we can accommodate the needs of nearly any customer. Our versatile approach to matching your job requirements with the right printing resource means no job is too small or too large for our team. We have a fully-vetted network of reliable print partners ready to help create the best end product available.
Acu-Data provides constant communication throughout the life of your project. We deliver personalized, one-on-one attention and ensure our team is available to discuss your needs at any time. We maintain a high level of communication by:
- carefully reviewing your needs and discussing the project before quoting the job
- answering any questions or concerns about the quoted price or recommended solutions
- informing you when a job has finished printing
- providing notification and tracking information when the job has shipped
- following up after delivery, making sure the end product meets your expectations
Every Door Direct Mail ® Service – EDDM
Acu-Data works with many small business owners, many of which assume that the costs of certain advertising options such as Direct Mail are far too costly to explore further. And, in the past, they would be right! Between the costs for printing, postage, and purchasing or developing mailing lists, even a small direct mail campaign might run several thousands of dollars. That drives up the cost of acquiring new customers and greatly reduces ROI for your advertising. Also, targeting was very broad with most mailing lists which meant the greater majority of recipients who found your print piece in their mailbox were not even interested in what you had to offer.
However, in recent years, the United States Postal Service launched an affordable option that helps advertisers target customers both commercial and residential in their immediate area. Their website provides a comprehensive overview of the features and benefits of EDDM. The site allows you to choose specific mail carrier routes that you wish to target and get an approximate postage cost in mere moments. EDDM postage rates are extremely low and can get your business in front of new customers right in your backyard.
EDDM’s affordability stems from the ability to removes the cost of purchasing or creating a mailing list. And, with postage rates far lower than that of traditional direct mailings as well as the ability to create low quantity direct mail campaigns rather than targeting thousands at a time, your postage and print costs are reduced to a fraction of what they once were.
Acu-Data specializes in printing, packaging, and distributing your EDDM items. We have been working hand-in-hand with the US Postal Service since EDDM’s inception and even take the time to speak with our local postmaster before sending your direct mailings to ensure everything is in order so that your direct mail lands in the hands of those who need your services the most. We help customers plan, design, and implement any size EDDM with ease.
To learn more about EDDM visit USPS’s website today. If you want to get started designing and planning your first, or next EDDM campaign we’re here, and we’re ready to get things moving!